Friday, May 18, 2012

Bye Sydney. Hello New York.

If you follow me on twitter you would have noticed my recent ramblings about various overseas travels I have planned. Well, the first of said trips is finally here! Tomorrow morning I fly out of Sydney, headed for New York City! I'm going to be hanging with my very cool friend, Lauren. That's us singing dino karaoke at Jurassic Lounge in Sydney some many months ago. There probably wont be dino karaoke this time. Who am I kidding, there might be. Don't be hating, we're totes cool.


So I need your help. Local and international friends - please send me your top New York eats!! I have started compiling my list on urban spoon with special thanks to my dear friend StarLoz, but I'd love YOUR suggestions as well. 

I'll do my best to update you on my eating adventures while I'm away. Otherwise you can expect a multitude of NY posts upon my return (I'll also be live tweeting and instagraming pretty much the whole trip! Check out my personalised hashtag, courtesy of Jonathan #suckitbitchesiminny THANKS JV! ). In the meantime I'll be livin' large in the big apple! See you all very, very soon.

KayBx

kaybscakes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment