Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vote for me! The 2012 Ultrabook Pedestrian.TV Blogster Awards

So check this out.. I'm currently in New York, sitting in the living room with a friend drinking wine and watching the Bachelorette (thank god for trashy American reality TV!) and I get an email from a friend in Sydney telling me that I've been listed as a finalist in the 2012 Ultrabook Pedestrian. TV Blogster Awards! THAT SHIT CRAY! 

I'd love if you could pop over to Pedestrian.TV and give my blog a vote. It's been a turbulent year for me, but to be recognised as a finalist in these awards is such an amazing feeling. I really can't express how much I love reading your comments and sharing my passion with you all. 

And in the meantime, i'll be tweeting all about my NY adventures with some local eats posts to come soon. But to tie you over until then, here is a pic of dinner that my friend, Lauren made last night. And a pretzel. The dinner was yummy, the pretzel was gross.


Thank you all!


KayB xx

No comments:

Post a Comment